The Mays Family Scholarship Fund has decided to provide 3 scholarships to students who reside in or are permanent residents of Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana or Michigan.
Recipients will be awarded a one-time scholarship of $1,500 for the 2017-18 academic year.
To be eligible for this opportunity you must:
- Be a student who attends Howard University, other HBCU’s, or attends one of the following institutions: University of Chicago, Michigan State University, Western Michigan University, Indiana State University, University of Arkansas, Indiana University, or the University of Illinois
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale
- Reside or be permanent resident of Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana or Michigan
- Have a demonstrated unmet, financial need
- Student online application
- One-page personal statement of career interest & goals
- Current transcript
- One (1) letter of recommendation
If you have any questions, please email Jeff Darden II