The Edward M Nagel Scholarship is open to undergraduate students pursuing studies in business (and business related majors).
Candidates must meet the minimum criteria for full consideration:
- Grade Point Average of a 3.0 or higher
- Full time enrollment at an accredited 4-year college or university
- Pursuing a first time Bachelor's degree in a discipline related to business (ex. accounting, economics, finance, human resources)
- Possess a track record of leadership qualities as evidenced by earlier endeavors
- Have a demonstrated financial need that will be verified by your college or university
In order to have a completed application package, candidates must submit:
- Transcript (first year students can submit final high school transcript)
- Essay (prompt located in appropriate section within application)
The deadline for the submission of all materials is October 31, 2018 . No exceptions.
For questions, please contact Kenya Gray at email@example.com