Thanks to AFLAC’s generosity, funds granted for the UNCF /AFLAC Scholarship Program will ensure that deserving students are afforded the opportunity to earn a college degree. The scholarship will provide 8 students with scholarships between $1,000.00 and $3,000.00.
* Possess a minimum cumulative weighted grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
* Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
* Demonstrated unmet, financial need as verified by their college or university.
* Be a permanent resident of Columbus, GA, zip codes: 31801, 31808, 31820, 31829, 31901, 31902, 31903, 31904, 31905, 31906, 31907, 31908, 31909, 31914, 31917, 31993, 31995, 31997, 31998, 31999.
* Be currently classified as an entering freshman, sophomore, junior or senior and enrolled full-time at any four-year college or university at time of application.
* Applicants must submit via UNCF’s online scholarship application portal by August 12, 2021. All parts of the application must be completed and submitted by the deadline.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicants who have submitted complete applications will be notified of scholarship decisions within 8 weeks after the application due date.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Marissa Simms at Marissa.Simms@uncf.org.