AAP-UNCF Internship Program
The AAP-UNCF Internship Program, sponsored by the Association of American Publishers (AAP), is seeking college juniors and seniors with an interest in pursuing a career in the publishing industry and whose college experience demonstrates leadership ability and commitment. Candidates will be selected to intern at AAP member companies (Host sites) for the summer.
- * Paid 2020 summer internships at leading publishing companies
- * Scholars will be matched with mentors from the company where they are placed
- * Supplemental housing support as needed will be coordinated by UNCF
All qualified participants of the AAP-UNCF Internship Program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- * Student of African American, Asian, Latinx, and Native American descent enrolled full time at a four-year college or university
- * Classified as juniors (rising seniors) or graduating seniors
- * Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- * U.S. citizen or a permanent resident
- * All majors are accepted
- * Demonstrate strong writing skills measured by providing a graded writing sample
- * Possess demonstrated leadership skills and community service involvement
Students will submit an online application for the program, complete with a resume, cover letter, current transcript and a graded writing sample.
- * Association of American Publishers
- * Elsevier (RELX)
- * Hachette Book Group
- * HarperCollins Publishers
- * Macmillan Publishers
- * Penguin Random House
- * Princeton University Press
- * Scholastic
- * W.W. Norton & Company
Any questions, please email email@example.com.