About Deckers Brands
Deckers Brands is a global leader in designing, marketing, and distributing innovative footwear, apparel, and accessories developed for both everyday casual lifestyle use and high-performance activities. The Company's portfolio of brands includes UGG®, HOKA®, Teva®, Sanuk®, and Koolaburra®. Deckers Brands products are sold in more than 50 countries and territories through select department and specialty stores, Company-owned and operated retail stores, and select online stores, including Company-owned websites. Deckers Brands has over 40 years of history building niche footwear brands into lifestyle market leaders attracting millions of loyal consumers globally. For more information, please visit www.deckers.com.
This scholarship opportunity is open to currently enrolled full-time undergraduate college students at a U.S accredited Historically Black College or University (HBCU). Applicants must be African American/Black or of African descent. Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 2.80 on a 4.0 scale. High school seniors are ineligible for consideration.
Scholarship recipients will receive a one-time award of $5,500 scholarship for the 2021-2022 Spring semester.
- African American/Black or of African descent.
- Enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student at a U.S accredited Historically Black College or University.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.80 on a 4.0 scale.
- Majoring in and intending to seek a career in a business-related field, fashion programs, sustainable fashion, or fashion design.
- Submit completed online application before or by the deadline.
- A one-page essay describing your career interest and academic aspirations (see application for details).
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
Applicants who have submitted complete applications will be notified of scholarship decisions within 8 weeks after the application closing date.
For assistance with password reset and account login, UNCF Scholarship and Programs representatives are available at 202-810-0258, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
If you have questions about this scholarship, contact Martha Bryant at firstname.lastname@example.org