The Integra Foundation, Inc. Scholarship Program in partnership with UNCF provides scholarship opportunities to permanent residents of New Jersey, Ohio or Massachusetts and who are majoring in science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM).
* Students must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
* Students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) form.
* Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
* Be a permanent resident of states of New Jersey, (Somerset, Mercer, or Middlesex counties), Massachusetts (greater Boston area), and Ohio (greater Cincinnati area).
* Students must be full-time majoring in science, technology, engineering or mathematics.
* Be attending a UNCF member institution or a four-year US accredited college or university.
For award considerations, students shall submit an online application for the Program, complete with a letter of recommendation, and a one-page personal statement of career interest and a transcript. Students must complete and submit the application by the application deadline, January 26, 2021.
Select students will receive a $5,000 one time need-based scholarship in the spring 2021.
For additional questions, contact David Ray.