Willma H Davis has partnered with UNCF to establish a scholarship to encourage minority female students to pursue a future career in the STEM fields. Candidates must be classified as sophomore, junior, or senior in the Fall 2016 and attend a UNCF member institution. Preference will be given to students from Massachusetts, although all eligible students are encouraged to apply.
Completed applications include:
* most recent transcript (unofficial accepted)
* essay of at least 400 words
* unmet financial need (verified with school upon final selection)
* reference form
Eligibility criteria includes:
* 3.0 GPA or higher;
* majoring in a STEM Field (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics);
* sophomore, junior, or senior in Fall 2016;and
* full time enrollment at a UNCF member school.
Preference will be given to students from Massachusetts, but program is open to all US residents
A one time award up to $5,000 will be awarded for the 2016-17 academic year in August.
Please email your all questions to Kenya Gray.