CVS Caremark has a commitment to widening the net of student scholars in business. As such, they have partnered with UNCF to create scholarships for students studying Business (and business related fields). Selected students will receive a $5,000 scholarship for the 2015-16 academic school year.
Students must meet the following criteria in order to apply:
- Minimum GPA of a 3.0 of a 4.0 Scale
- Demonstrated unmet financial need (as verified by their college or university)
- Pursing an undergraduate or planning an graduate/professional degree in business (finance, accounting, human resources)
- Business students MUST attend an accredited four year undergraduate or master's level program
- Students must be a US citizen or permanent legal resident
- Student must submit a resume, essay and unofficial transcript for full consideration
- Student must submit a letter of recommendation using the INVITE A REFERENCE FEATURE on the student landing page.