The Home Depot Scholarship Fund will provide need-based scholarship support to Black/African American students who are enrolled full-time at any public or private Historically Black College (HBCU) and classified as a senior during the 2021-2022 school year.
The Program will provide up to $2,500 in scholarship assistance to twenty-seven (27) selected students during the current spring 2022 term.
Applicants for the Program must meet the following criteria:
* Be a Black/African American student.
* Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
* Be enrolled full-time at any public or private HBCU.
* Be a college senior at the time of completing the application.
* Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
* Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
Preference will be given to students who are pursing a degree program in construction management or technology.
* Students must submit an online application for the scholarship by the April 21, 2022, deadline date.
* A complete application package must include:
* A one-page personal statement (essay) of career interest.
* A current official or unofficial academic transcript.
Please contact Jeff Darden II (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have a question about this scholarship program.
Applicants who do not meet all eligibility and application requirements will not be considered for this scholarship opportunity.