Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) builds the secure, unified digital workspace technology that helps organizations unlock human potential and deliver a consistent workspace experience wherever work needs to get done. With Citrix, users get a seamless work experience and IT has a unified platform to secure, manage, and monitor diverse technologies in complex cloud environments. All applicants are encouraged to visit the Citrix career page at jobs.citrix.com.
Developed in partnership wth UNCF, the Citrix Scholarship Program will provide merit-based scholarships to African American undergraduate students who are studying business, engineering, or any technical major at a UNCF member institution or other HBCU. Award funds will be disbursed in the 2022-2023 academic year.
Applicants who do not meet all eligibility and application requirements will not be considered for this scholarship opportunity. Applicant contact information will be shared with the scholarship Grantor.
- Be African American, and a US citizen or US permanent resident.
- Be currently classified as a graduating high school senior, or college freshman, sophomore, or junior.
- Will be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student at any UNCF member institution or other HBCU for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be studying business, engineering, or any technical major.
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
- A 1-page essay (see application for details).
- One (1) letter of recommendation from a teacher/professor, college administrator, or community leader.
A recipient of this scholarship will allow the Grantor the right to meet the recipient in person or online, to post the recipient's name, photograph, city of residence, profile and essay (or excerpts thereof) on its website and social media and to generate publicity relating to the recipient.
Letter of Recommendation
Applicants must log in to their student account and select "Invite Reference" on the Application Status page. Applicants should also email the How to Submit a Letter of Recommendation document (download link under Supporting Documents) to their reference for detailed instructions and troubleshooting. Emailed letters of recommendation will not be accepted at any time.
Applicants who have submitted complete applications will be notified of scholarship decisions by November 1, 2022. Please contact Brandi Williams if you have a question about this scholarship program that has not been answered above.