The Delta Air Lines New York Emergency Student Aid Scholarship Program was established in collaboration with UNCF to provide emergency student aid to college seniors who are residents of the state of New York.
Application Criteria Requirement
Applicants for the program must meet the criteria below:
· Be Black/African American.
· Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
· Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
· Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
· Be enrolled full-time as a college senior at any four- year public college or university in the state of New York.
· Reside or be a permanent resident of the state of New York.
Students shall submit an online application for the program complete with:
1. A one-page personal statement of career interest
2. A current transcript
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicants who have submitted complete applications will be notified of scholarship decisions within 12 weeks after the application due date.
Selected students will receive up to $2,232,000.00 need-based award during the 2022-2023 school year.
All application materials must be received by the application deadline of December 31st, 2022. If you have questions regarding this scholarship, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.