With a focus on inclusion and diversity, Burlington Stores Charitable Foundation and UNCF have teamed up to help students fulfill their educational dreams. As a result of this partnership, the Joyce Manning Scholarship Program was established.
This scholarship program provides four (4) need-based scholarships to incoming college freshmen who have been accepted to any accredited U.S. four-year colleges or university.
Scholarship recipients will receive a scholarship up to $2,500.00 for the 2021 - 2022 academic year.
- Be Black/African American, Latino, Native American or Asian Pacific Islander
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
- Have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
- Be an incoming freshman that has been accepted at any accredited U.S. four-year college or university.
- A one-page essay. (See application for details).
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
Applicants who have submitted complete applications will be notified of scholarship decisions within 8 weeks after the application closing date.
If you have questions about this scholarship, contact Martha Bryant (email@example.com).