Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,000+ fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. As the leading provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days paid off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world.
Interested in a position in the Liferay California office? Are you attending a college or university in California or are you from California? Is so, complete the interest form today. There are available internship positions in the California area in the following areas:
- Software Engineering (Consulting)
- Software Engineering (Tech Support)
- Product Design
Steps to Apply
- Step 1- Complete the UNCF Interest Form which includes uploading your resume.
- Step 2- If you meet the eligibility criteria, UNCF will forward your resume to Liferay.
- Step 3 -If selected you will be contacted by Liferay
- Resumes will be reviewed on a rolling basis so don't delay in completing the interest form.
Have Questions? Contact Mary.Williams@uncf.org