CVS Caremark has a commitment to widening the net of student scholars in business. As such, they have partnered with UNCF to create scholarships for students studying Business (and business related fields). Selected students will receive an up to $5,000 scholarship for the 2019-2020 academic year.
-Students must meet the following criteria in order to apply:
- Minimum GPA of a 3.0 of a 4.0 Scale
- Demonstrated unmet financial need (as verified by their college or university)
- Pursing an undergraduate degree or planning an graduate/professional degree in business (finance, accounting, human resources, analytics, communications, math, healthcare management, marketing). Please use 2018-19 academic year classification when applying (for example: if you are a currently a sophomore, please select sophomore and not junior).
- Business students MUST attend an accredited four year undergraduate or master's level program in Fall 2019
- Students must be a US citizen or permanent legal resident
- Student must submit a resume, essay and unofficial transcript for full consideration
Please Note the Following Guidelines on "How to Invite Reference/Recommender?"
One letter of recommendation is required for a complete application. The recommender must not be related to you. The recommendation form must be submitted before or by the deadline.
In order to give your recommender the maximum amount of time to submit his/her recommendation, you should enter all information for your recommender (name and e-mail) as early as possible. This Application System will remind you to "Invite References" until your recommender has been invited. This generates an e-mail to your recommender notifying him/her of your application and request for his/her recommendation. For assistance with reference, please see the attached supporting document to the right.
If you have questions, please email Kenya Gray.