Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Every day, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. With more hotels than anyone else across the globe, we offer the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world. So wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.
By joining Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, you will play an integral role in our mission to make hotel travel possible for all. You’ll be part of the largest hotel franchise company in the world, where we strive to deliver the best value to our owners and guests. Most importantly, you’ll be entrusted to live our unique Count on Me culture, set by our core values of integrity, accountability, inclusive, caring and fun. At Wyndham, we provide all team members the opportunity to grow through best-in-class training and career development, leadership training, mentorship opportunities and educational support. Supporting our team members is a top priority, which is why we offer competitive compensation and benefits, vacation, team member appreciation days, workplace flexibility and much more. At Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, we value and embrace a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion that supports team members of all backgrounds and experiences. We can’t wait to welcome you!
- Senior Counsel
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school.
- Admission to NJ or another State Bar eligible for NJ in-house limited law license.
- A minimum of 7 years of commercial contracts experience in a multinational corporation or law firm.
- Position is based in Parsippany, NJ; remote candidates will be considered.
- Experience in and passion for loyalty marketing, rewards programs and customer experience
- Data driven marketer who can leverage analytics to inform and create high impact strategies and value proposition development. Solid understanding analytics and research methodology.
- Passion for understanding consumer insights and consumer behavior
- Business experience in a franchise organization
- Business experience in a global environment
- Knowledge of segmentation and targeting strategies
- Strong understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and the ITIL best practice framework
- 2+ years of Object-Oriented programming using .Net, ASP.Net, VB Net and C# programming languages
- Experience with power platform (Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps)
Some positions are located in Parsippany, NJ. and some positions are remote.
Steps to Apply
- Complete the UNCF Interest Form which includes uploading your current resume.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, UNCF will forward your information and resume to Wyndham.
- You will be contacted by Wyndhan who will request you to complete their application process.
Please complete the interest form as soon as possible to become a part of their applicant pool.
Questions: contact firstname.lastname@example.org