The Northrop Grumman Corporation through the scholarship program supports a diverse and sustainable program that enhance the education experience for students and provides them with the training and tools they need to be successful. One of their top business priorities is to help provide unique education experiences related to science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
* Be U.S. citizen;
* Be African Americans and enrolled full-time as an undergraduate in their sophomore, junior or senior year of college during the 2018-2019 academic year;
* Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and;
* Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a demonstrated unmet need as verified by their attending college or university;
* Major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or Systems Engineering.
* Be enrolled full-time at one of the eligible institutions.
If you have any questions, please email David Ray.