The Mildred Menafee Dweck Memorial Scholarship provides financial assistance to Black female, junior and seniors students who attend Voorhees College and have an interest in public policy with demonstrated participation in social justice reform.
Applicants for the Program must meet the following eligibility criteria:
1) Be an African American/Black Female.
2) Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
3) Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid ("FASFA") form.
4) Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
5) Be enrolled full-time as a junior or senior African American/Black female student attending Voorhees College.
Preference will be given to students who have an interest in public policy with demonstrated participation in social justice reform.
Students shall submit an online application for the Program, complete with a letter of recommendation, a one-page personal statement of career interest and a current transcript. All application materials must be received by the application deadline.
For further questions, contact Terri Neal (Terri.Neal@uncf.org)