The FedEx/UNCF Scholarship Program provides scholarship opportunities to freshmen HBCU students in Fall 2020. The scholarship program is funded by the FedEx Corporation and provides up to $4,000 per year to eligible applicants who meet the following criteria:
1. Applicants must be a college freshman in Fall 2020.
2. Applicants must have a cumulative high school grade point average of 3.00 or higher on a 4.0 scale
3. Applicants must enroll and remain enrolled at a four year Historically Black College or University for the duration of their matriculation.
4. Applicants must have a demonstrated, unmet, financial need as determined by the information on your Student Aid Report. This information will be verified by your college/university.
A completed application includes the following materials that are submitted by the application deadline:
1.One Letter of recommendation. Please refer to the recommendation document for instructions on how to submit
2. Well structured, cohesive personal statement detailing your academic and career aspirations.
3. Unofficial transcript. Do NOT mail documents.
This is a renewable scholarship. Applicants must meet all eligibility requirements annually for renewal consideration.
Please email your all questions to Kenya Gray.