The FedEx/UNCF Scholarship Program provides scholarship opportunities to undergraduate HBCU students in Fall 2019. The scholarship program is funded by the FedEx Corporation and provides up to $4,000 per year to eligible applicants who meet the following criteria:
1. Applicants must be a college freshman, sophomore or junior at an HBCU in Fall 2019
2. Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.00 or higher on a 4.0 scale (college freshman may use final GPA from high school).
3. Applicants must enroll and remain enrolled at a four year Historically Black College or University for the duration of their matriculation.
4. Applicants must have a demonstrated, unmet, financial need as determined by the information on your Student Aid Report. This information will be verified by your insitution of record.
A completed application includes the following materials that are submitted by the application deadline (October 7, 2019 at 11:59pm EASTERN Daylight Time):
1.One Letter of recommendation. Please refer to the recommendation document for instructions on how to submit
2. Well structured, cohesive essay.
3. Unofficial transcript. Do NOT mail documents.
This is a renewable scholarship. Applicants must maintain eligiblity annually for renewal consideration.
Please email your all questions to Kenya Gray.