Payden & Rygel Investments is one of the largest privately-owned global investment advisers. Founded in 1983, they are a leader in the active management of fixed income and equity portfolios, through domestic and international solutions. Advising the world's leading institutions and individual investors, they provide strong performance and real-world strategies on the global economy and capital markets.
Payden & Rygel will identify eligible applicants for entry level positions in their Los Angeles office. The goal is to secure applicants who are recent graduates interested in the finance asset management industry regardless of their major. Payden & Rygel will provide the applicants who are selected with the training required to be successful in the asset management industry. You don't want to miss this opportunity.
Eligible applicants should:
Be comfortable with numbers; have qualitative skill sets; have strong communication skills; be able to work collaboratively; be energetic and team oriented. In addition, applicants should:
Be pursuing a bachelor’s degree (to be completed by June 2022)
- Have a strong interest in financial markets/economics
- Have excellent analytical and communication skills
- Have Excel and Power Point skills (Bloomberg a plus)
- Be interested in and/or demonstrate progress towards achieving the CFA designation
Steps to Apply
- Step 1- Complete the UNCF Interest Form which includes uploading your resume.
- Step 2- If you meet the eligibility criteria, UNCF will forward your resume to Payden & Rygel.
- Step 3 -If selected you will be contacted by Payden & Rygel who will invite you to participate in the interview process.
Please complete the interest form as soon as possible to become a part of their applicant pool.
If you missed the September 8th webinar you can view by copying and pasting the link below.
Questions: Contact Mary.Williams@uncf.org